Singapore, Qatar – Singapore based August Media Holdings has announced that they have sold Season 1 of their popular pre-school animated series, Ella Bella Bingo to Doha, Qatar based, Al Jazeera Children’s Channel (JCC), now known as Jeem TV.
This agreement gives JCC exclusive Arabic language rights over Ella Bella Bingo in the Middle East and North African countries.
Co-produced by August Media Holdings and AS, Ella Bella Bingo is targeted at pre-school children and follows the adventures of happy-go-lucky Ella and her friends.
Directed by the BAFTA winner and Emmy nominated director, Ginger Gibbons and scripted by the acclaimed writer Sam Barlow, each 7 minute episode is about how Ella uses her boundless creativity, infectious enthusiasm and a never-give-up attitude to solve everyday problems in spectacularly innovative ways.
- Firstlight Media teams with Google Cloud to deliver next-gen OTT 35 views | posted on January 21, 2021
- A+E Networks® continues commitment to women in front of and behind the camera with ‘Women in Global Entertainment (WGE): Power Profile’ at virtual NATPE 2021 34 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 31 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- Banijay Rights new sales structure in LATAM, Canada, and German-speaking territories 26 views | posted on January 25, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020