Cambodia’s One TV unveils new additions to pay-TV packages
Cambodia – Cambodia’s first nation-wide digital terrestrial operator One TV has unveiled two brand new pay-TV packages. Existing “Aka” and “Serey” packages begins featuring new content from December 1, 2013.
Priced at USD1 per package, the new launches also include family –friendly Asian entertainment channels, focusing to cater to almost 50% of Cambodia’s citizens who live in rural areas.
“One TV does not only broadcast famous world and local channels, but creates TV content in the Khmer language,” Anna Melnikova, GS Group Leading strategy marketing executive commented.
The two existing 68-channel packages were expanded to now offer 80 channels, including brand new in-house channels One TV Sabay and One TV Karaoke Modern.
- Toonz Media Group joins forces with Ferly for ‘Kingdom of None’ 67 views | posted on June 8, 2021
- Han Ji-hyun stars in the popular k-drama ‘The Penthouse 3: War in Life’ 63 views | posted on June 7, 2021
- Firstlight Media names Jim Vinh to lead Asia-Pacific sales 61 views | posted on June 7, 2021
- NBC Olympics selects its audio consoles provider for production of Olympic Games in Tokyo 52 views | posted on June 7, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020