Cambodia’s One TV unveils new additions to pay-TV packages
Cambodia – Cambodia’s first nation-wide digital terrestrial operator One TV has unveiled two brand new pay-TV packages. Existing “Aka” and “Serey” packages begins featuring new content from December 1, 2013.
Priced at USD1 per package, the new launches also include family –friendly Asian entertainment channels, focusing to cater to almost 50% of Cambodia’s citizens who live in rural areas.
“One TV does not only broadcast famous world and local channels, but creates TV content in the Khmer language,” Anna Melnikova, GS Group Leading strategy marketing executive commented.
The two existing 68-channel packages were expanded to now offer 80 channels, including brand new in-house channels One TV Sabay and One TV Karaoke Modern.
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 114 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia 65 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- 5 reasons why AXN’s ‘Lincoln Rhyme: Hunt for the Bone Collector’ needs to be on your watchlist 61 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Singapore High Court has blocked dozens of illicit streaming sites 57 views | posted on July 8, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020