Cambodia’s One TV unveils new additions to pay-TV packages
Cambodia – Cambodia’s first nation-wide digital terrestrial operator One TV has unveiled two brand new pay-TV packages. Existing “Aka” and “Serey” packages begins featuring new content from December 1, 2013.
Priced at USD1 per package, the new launches also include family –friendly Asian entertainment channels, focusing to cater to almost 50% of Cambodia’s citizens who live in rural areas.
“One TV does not only broadcast famous world and local channels, but creates TV content in the Khmer language,” Anna Melnikova, GS Group Leading strategy marketing executive commented.
The two existing 68-channel packages were expanded to now offer 80 channels, including brand new in-house channels One TV Sabay and One TV Karaoke Modern.
- Blue Ant Media promotes Jamie Schouela to President, Global Channels and Media; Carlyn Staudt to Global General Manager, Love Nature 41 views | posted on September 24, 2020
- True crime documentary series ‘The Night Caller’ pre-sales from Abacus Media Rights 39 views | posted on September 25, 2020
- GMA Network launches new Asian-pop culture digital channel 37 views | posted on September 24, 2020
- Ekaterina Yakushenko joins newly revamped THEMA RUS 31 views | posted on September 25, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020