Universal Cable Productions commits to Keshet content
Universal Cable Productions (UCP) has announced a six-episode event series commitment for DIG, an action adventure drama from co-creators and executive producers Tim Kring (Heroes) and Gideon Raff (Homeland). The series, which was developed by Keshet in association with BermanBraun, marks the first project commitment since Jeff Wachtel was tapped for the newly created role of President and Chief Content Officer and studio head for NBC Universal Cable Entertainment.
DIG will premiere on USA network in late 2014. Keshet Media Group CEO Avi Nir and Gail Berman, Lloyd Braun and Gene Stein of BermanBraun also serve as executive producers. DIG is a production of Keshet Media Group for UCP in cooperation with the city of Jerusalem. The deal was brokered by WME.
“As we enter this new chapter for our studio and our portfolio, we’ve been looking for a project that makes a statement,” said Wachtel, “This team of storytellers has put together a smart, sophisticated and compelling show that will hit the market with a big bang and a lasting impression .”
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 114 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia 65 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- 5 reasons why AXN’s ‘Lincoln Rhyme: Hunt for the Bone Collector’ needs to be on your watchlist 61 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Singapore High Court has blocked dozens of illicit streaming sites 57 views | posted on July 8, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020