Universal Cable Productions commits to Keshet content
Universal Cable Productions (UCP) has announced a six-episode event series commitment for DIG, an action adventure drama from co-creators and executive producers Tim Kring (Heroes) and Gideon Raff (Homeland). The series, which was developed by Keshet in association with BermanBraun, marks the first project commitment since Jeff Wachtel was tapped for the newly created role of President and Chief Content Officer and studio head for NBC Universal Cable Entertainment.
DIG will premiere on USA network in late 2014. Keshet Media Group CEO Avi Nir and Gail Berman, Lloyd Braun and Gene Stein of BermanBraun also serve as executive producers. DIG is a production of Keshet Media Group for UCP in cooperation with the city of Jerusalem. The deal was brokered by WME.
“As we enter this new chapter for our studio and our portfolio, we’ve been looking for a project that makes a statement,” said Wachtel, “This team of storytellers has put together a smart, sophisticated and compelling show that will hit the market with a big bang and a lasting impression .”
- Blue Ant Media promotes Jamie Schouela to President, Global Channels and Media; Carlyn Staudt to Global General Manager, Love Nature 41 views | posted on September 24, 2020
- True crime documentary series ‘The Night Caller’ pre-sales from Abacus Media Rights 39 views | posted on September 25, 2020
- GMA Network launches new Asian-pop culture digital channel 37 views | posted on September 24, 2020
- Ekaterina Yakushenko joins newly revamped THEMA RUS 31 views | posted on September 25, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020