Singapore – CNBC International has announced that Susan Li is joining its global roster of anchors and reporters. Li’s new assignment will include coverage during CNBC’s core business day programming in Asia Pacific. She will debut on the network shortly after the new year.
Li has been based in Hong Kong with Bloomberg Television for the past several years, becoming the network’s main anchor in Asia as host of First Up with Susan Li. She has been at the center of its daily business coverage, interviewing world leaders and top business personalities, including Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe, Robin Li of Baidu, Credit Suisse’s Brady Dougan and Blackrock’s Larry Fink.
“Susan is a tremendous addition to our team,” said John Casey, CNBC’s Senior Vice-President of International News and Programming.”We always promise to bring our viewers the best possible business news content, and one way we do that is by having the strongest on-air team, bar none. Having Susan on our team strengthens that commitment to our audience.”
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 67 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- Synamedia report: Knockout blow for sports piracy requires incentives and deterrents 40 views | posted on October 27, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 40 views | posted on October 29, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020