Malaysia – FOX International Channels (FIC) Asia will premiere the second season of the model reality series Asia’s Next Top Model (AsNTM S2) on Star World.
With a multi-million dollar budget, AsNTM S2 has attracted both local and prominent international partners, including returning prize sponsors Subaru and TRESemmé, as well as new partners, YTL Hotels, Malaysia Airlines, Pond’s, and supported by Tourism Malaysia. AsNTM S2 was shot primarily in Malaysia, the core country for this particular cycle, and showcases some of Malaysia’s most breathtaking and picturesque sceneries. Additional partners include Harper’s Bazaar Singapore and Malaysia and Storm Model Management.
The series will feature a total of 16 models from 12 countries across Asia – China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam – in a 13-episode reality competition series, and will premiere on January 8, 2014 on Star World.
The 16 finalists of Asia’s Next Top Model S2 at the press conference held at the Ritz Carlton, Kuala Lumpur, which also served as the models’ home for the 2-month long shoot in Malaysia.
Eddy Tan, Vice President of Original Productions – Entertainment at FOX International Channels enthused, “The first season of Asia’s Next Top Model saw a phenomenal wave of fans across the region which spurred us to bring back a bigger and bolder Season 2. We have combed Asia for the most promising models and challenged them with innovative and creative photo shoots that are lacquered in style and infused with raw emotions. It is a series that exudes powerful glamour and high fashion, and graced with famous international celebrities and icons in the fashion world. We are extremely excited about Asia’s Next Top Model Season 2 and can’t wait to share it with everyone when it premieres on Star World.”
- Toonz Media Group joins forces with Ferly for ‘Kingdom of None’ 67 views | posted on June 8, 2021
- Han Ji-hyun stars in the popular k-drama ‘The Penthouse 3: War in Life’ 63 views | posted on June 7, 2021
- Firstlight Media names Jim Vinh to lead Asia-Pacific sales 61 views | posted on June 7, 2021
- NBC Olympics selects its audio consoles provider for production of Olympic Games in Tokyo 52 views | posted on June 7, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020