Sydney Australia – SLR Productions is in November 2013 celebrating 10 years as one of Australia’s leading Emmy and multi- award winning children’s entertainment companies.
The company also works with a range of industry professionals including directors, book authors, television writers, actors, artists, production and post-productions crews. Over the last 10 years, SLR Productions has established relationships with broadcasters, distributors, publishers and co-producers locally and globally.
SLR Productions is known for successful brands such as the internationally acclaimed preschool property, Guess How Much I Love You – The Adventures of Little Nutbrown Hare, the Australian comic book series, Gasp and the Emmy Award winning animated series, I Got a Rocket.
“It is thrilling to be celebrating 10 years in an industry I truly love – I still feel as passionate about my work as I did the day I established SLR Productions. After starting my company I arrived at MIPCOM bright eyed and bushy tailed with all fingers and toes crossed and an option on two book properties Deadly! and I Got A Rocket! A year later I was fortunate enough to form a joint venture partnership with John Barnett at South Pacific Pictures. Since then SLR Productions has gone from a one room operation to an established player in the kids business. We partner with the very best in the industry and my motto’s always been think local – grow global. I’m proud to say that since its inception SLR Productions has built up an impressive in-house team of professionals both in terms of corporate and creative talent and their hard work and dedication to their craft is reflected in every show we make” said CEO of SLR Productions, Suzanne Ryan.
- ‘The Rookie’ starring Nathan Fillion is coming to AXN Asia starting 23 February 108 views | posted on February 19, 2021
- Viu to showcase 11 new Korean dramas in February and March 90 views | posted on February 19, 2021
- U-NEXT enters licensing partnership with ViacomCBS for a selection of new series from SHOWTIME® to premiere in Japan 58 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- Flame bids farewell to its founder John Caldon 58 views | posted on February 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020