“I’m A Celebrity” global premiere hits a record high
Hong Kong – I’m A Celebrity…Get me Out of Here! Series 13 premiered on screens across Asia and the Middle East on ITV Choice within 48 hours of its UK broadcast. The UK premiere achieved a record breaking audience of 12 million viewers – the highest launch audience figure in the show’s history.
I’m A Celebrity…Get me Out of Here!
This year’s launch was the highest live overnight audience of the year, after the Wimbledon Final (12.1 million viewers). The audience peaked with an incredible 12.9 million viewers, and a 48% share of UK viewing.
- Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. licenses global streaming rights to ‘Ninja Warrior’, ‘Unbeatable Banzuk’ 303 views | posted on April 15, 2021
- BBC Studios licenses the scripted format ‘Doctor Foster’ to ABS-CBN 41 views | posted on April 13, 2021
- Jiangsu Broadcasting Corp. brings China’s stories to the international stage 40 views | posted on April 17, 2021
- Barco partners with Ideal Systems to strengthen visualisation capabilities for broadcast in the region 35 views | posted on April 15, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020