FansTang and SMG affiliate launch daily Hollywood news show in China
FansTang, a China-focused branded cross-platform media company, has announced its formal strategic cooperation with Shanghai New Entertainment Media Co. to solidify the establishment of the largest operational platform for Hollywood celebrity entertainment in China. This will mark the first-ever Hollywood programme to be broadcast on a major Chinese network.
FansTang’s Los Angeles based production team will provide the latest daily Hollywood entertainment news, celebrity interviews, lifestyle and other Hollywood oriented content specifically tailored to Dragon TV’s audiences. Dragon TV and Shanghai New Entertainment Media are both subsidiaries of Shanghai Media Group (SMG), Shanghai’s dominant media entity one of the largest television and radio broadcasting, news and internet conglomerates in China.
“FansTang will entertain domestic fans with relevant, unique and China-tailored Hollywood news and celebrity lifestyle content. We will also seamlessly integrate our extensive social media and broad-reaching content & data platform, as well as our significant live event activities,” said FansTang CEO and Founder Adam Roseman.
As the biggest entertainment content production base of SMG, Shanghai New Entertainment Media boasts the country’s largest full-media broadcasting control center and works with many highly rated programmes, including two of China’s top three television shows, China’s Got Talent and China Idol. Shanghai New Entertainment Media participates in investment, promotion and release of films and is the key strategic partner of Chinese websites Youku, iQiyi and more.
- Colors Kannada launches ‘BIGG BOSS Kannada’ Season 8 87 views | posted on February 26, 2021
- The Walt Disney Company Asia Pacific announces leadership team 68 views | posted on March 1, 2021
- Hong Kong FILMART Online to open on 15 March 67 views | posted on March 3, 2021
- Flame Distribution to handle global sales of ‘Life in Colour With David Attenborough’ 57 views | posted on February 26, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020