CNBC Asia Pacific appoints Glenda Long to regional ad sales team
Singapore – CNBC, First in Business Worldwide, announced the appointment of Glenda Long to its Asia Pacific team as Senior Account Director of Advertising Sales, based in Singapore. Glenda will report to Kerry Tarrant, Regional Director of Advertising Sales for Southeast Asia and South Asia, CNBC Asia Pacific. She will assume her new role immediately.
In this capacity, Long will be responsible for developing and maintaining regional advertising sales accounts in Singapore plus additional markets and creating effectiveintegrated solutions to clients across CNBC’s different platforms.
- AXN All-Stars reunites entertainment heavyweights in a heart-warming virtual collaborative performance 55 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 47 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 41 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- Astro Media Solutions and Smiley ink exclusive media license partnership 38 views | posted on November 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020