Asian Animation Summit 2013 projects unveiled
Toronto, Canada – Kidscreen has announced the 24 animation concepts that have been selected for the 2013 Asian Animation Summit showcase. Representing the best kids TV and film development work across Australia, Malaysia, Korea and Thailand, these projects will be presented live at the event to an audience of broadcasters, co-producers, distributors and investors from Asia and the international marketplace.
At the inaugural Asian Animation Summit last year, 80% of companies that presented projects at the event secured additional financing or partners as a direct result, and these deals have involved high-profile media companies including Disney Channel US, CBC Canada, The Jim Henson Company, Cake Entertainment and Bejuba! Entertainment.
The 24 projects, selected based on global-market potential and quality, include: Alien Monkeys, CrazyBird Studio (Korea); Blink Blink, Big Brain Pictures (Thailand); Blue Yonder, Anya Animation (Thailand); Call For ChiChi, Neon Pumpkin (Korea); Chameleon, Giggle Garage (Malaysia); Change Zoororing, JM Animation (Korea); DENO, BYTE In A Cup (Thailand); Didi and Friends, Digital Durian (Malaysia); Doodolls, Synergy Media (Korea); Elwood Pie, Kapow Pictures (Australia); Fanshaw & Crudnut, Blue Rocket Productions (Australia); Gunk Aliens, Moody Street Kids (Australia).
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 67 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- Synamedia report: Knockout blow for sports piracy requires incentives and deterrents 40 views | posted on October 27, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 40 views | posted on October 29, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020