Tatsuhiro Beniko has 25 years of experience in making science and natural history programmes, including news and educational programmes for both TV and radio with NHK (Japan Broadcasting Corporation).
In the letter, Beniko expressed his sincere appreciation at being given the opportunity to work for ABU members. He mentioned that it is an honour to be able to work with the team on developing and improving broadcasting in Asia Pacific. Beniko said that he is committed to making necessary changes in order to improve programming activities and adapt to the rapidly changing environment.
Beniko strongly believes that broadcasting still has a big role to play in the Asia-Pacific region, and is looking to work with the team for a better future for the region and all ABU members.
- Ampverse and POPS Worldwide collaborate to create video gaming content series 73 views | posted on July 10, 2020
- Nippon TV’s hit smartphone game, ‘HunterxHunter’ expands to Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau 72 views | posted on July 10, 2020
- All-new episodes of Marquee TV shows back on air from 13th July on ZEE5 Global 60 views | posted on July 13, 2020
- CNN International announces Selina Wang as new Asia-based correspondent 37 views | posted on July 14, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020