New York – The International Academy of Television Arts & Sciences announced the winners of the 41st International Emmy® Awards at a Gala event attended by over 1000 international television professionals and hosted by John Oliver at the New York Hilton.
2 Special Awards and 10 Emmy statues were presented by the International Academy during the evening. Winners span 6 countries: Australia, Brazil, France, Germany, South Korea and the United Kingdom. Brazil film and television legend Fernanda Montenegro won the Best Performance by an Actress category for her role in Sweet Mother. British lead Sean Bean won the Best Performance by an Actor category for his role in Accused. There was a tie in the Arts Programming category with 2 winning programmes.
Zachary Quinto presented the International Emmy Founders Award to film & television Writer/ Director J.J. Abrams. The International Emmy Directorate Award was presented to RTL Group Co-CEO Anke Schäferkordt by world heavyweight boxing champion Wladimir Klitschko.
The 10 International Emmy Award Winning programmes and performances are:Freddie Mercury: The Great Pretender and
- iQiyi deepens international partnership with Dolby 84 views | posted on July 27, 2021
- 5 Asian romance dramas on iQiyi that will make you love ‘love’ again 55 views | posted on July 26, 2021
- The Q announces a lineup of new-age comedy series 53 views | posted on July 29, 2021
- ShemarooMe expands worldwide reach on connected televisions via partnership with ZEASN 51 views | posted on July 29, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021