Zee Entertainment launches two channels in Singapore
Zee TV HD and Zee Khana Khazana, part of Zee Entertainment Enterprises Limited, will be available in Singapore from 18th October 2013. The channels are available as part of the Manoranjan Pack on StarHub. The Manoranjan Pack has eight Indian entertainment channels and will be available to subscribers as an add-on pack. Zee TV APAC and Zee News are also part of the Manoranjan Pack.
On the launch of the two channels, Sushruta Samanta, Business Head, Asia Pacific, Zee Entertainment said, “ZEE TV is an undisputed leader in delivering Indian content, and we continue to elevate this leadership.” “Years ago, ZEE TV was the first Indian channel available in Singapore, and now it is the first to be offered in HD.” He also added, “There is an increasing demand for premium content. Food and lifestyle is emerging as a genre with great demand. Our effort is to bridge this gap by offering a premium product as part of the Manoranjan Pack.”
Every show on Zee TV’s HD is shot in HD, so that viewers can view every emotion in every frame with utmost clarity. Viewers can enjoy a HD experience of popular TV serials and special shows such as Qubool Hain, Jodha Akbar, Dance India Dance, Zee Rishtey Awards and Zee Cine Awards.
The 24-hour food channel Zee Khana Khazana will offer gastronomic entertainment from all over the world. Featuring shows that define and refine the culinary expertise, Zee Khana Khazana has become synonymous with food. The programme catalogue includes new shows such as Breakfast Xpress, Food Ka Mood, Bacha Party and Ab Har Koi Chef.
- Differentiating the sports OTT experience 102 views | posted on May 14, 2021
- Abacus Media Rights secures international distribution rights for ‘The Masked Dancer UK’ 101 views | posted on May 17, 2021
- Asian independent short films now accessible worldwide with ZEASN and Viddsee team up 100 views | posted on May 17, 2021
- Social entertainment platform GazeTV breaks the tradition with blockchain, tokenized ecosystem for audiences and video creators 68 views | posted on May 17, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020