TPG to acquire 21st Century Fox’s remaining stake in Phoenix TV
Hong Kong – TPG, a global private investment firm and 21st Century Fox have announced that they have entered into a definitive agreement, pursuant to which TPG agreed to acquire the remaining 12.15% stake held by 21st Century Fox’s (21CF) wholly-owned subsidiary Star Entertainment Holdings Limited in Phoenix Satellite Television Holdings Limited (Phoenix TV).
Upon completion of the sale, 21CF will no longer hold an equity interest in Phoenix and its representatives will step down from the board.
- A+E Global Content Sales releases summer catalogue featuring high profile first-run projects and returning hits 65 views | posted on July 3, 2020
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 61 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 49 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia 49 views | posted on July 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020