Singapore – Toggle has announced that it has secured a three-year agreement with Sanlih E-Television for a large volume of their top-quality programming.
The deal brings more than 2000 hours from Sanlih’s broad range of catalogue, with current series such as The Womanizer, PS, Zhong Wu Yen, The Fierce Wife, popular Idol drama series like You’re My Destiny, My MVP Valentine MVP, The Prince Who Turns into a Frog, as well as long running Hokkien series like Lee’s Family Reunion and Unique Flavor. These and more will be made available on-demand from October 7, 2013.
Commenting on the agreement, Philip Koh, Managing Director, Convergent Media Division said: “We are delighted to partner Sanlih to bring their extensive portfolio of popular Taiwanese series to Toggle, and offer our subscribers a range of new series, library Idol drama and dialect programming. Toggle will continue to expand on the new mode of on-demand consumption and meet the market’s need for premium content to access via their internet connected devices.”
Commenting on the agreement, Vivian Hsieh, VP, International Sales, Sanlih said: “We are proud to have MediaCorp as a partner to offer our top-quality programmes to Toggle subscribers. We believe that in this new internet age, access to content via the multitude of devices, is of paramount importance. Toggle’s ability to provide anywhere on-demand access is a step in the right direction.”
Tags #Asian content #asian content news #asian entertainment news #asian media news #asian streaming apps #avod news #broadcaster news #Co-Productions #Content Distribution #content news #Convergent Media Division #entertainment news #format licensing #Lee's Family Reunion #Managing Director #Philip Koh #PS #Sanlih #Sanlih E-Television #Singapore #The Fierce Wife #The Womanizer #Toggle #Unique Flavor #Zhong Wu Yen
- Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. licenses global streaming rights to ‘Ninja Warrior’, ‘Unbeatable Banzuk’ 303 views | posted on April 15, 2021
- BBC Studios licenses the scripted format ‘Doctor Foster’ to ABS-CBN 41 views | posted on April 13, 2021
- Jiangsu Broadcasting Corp. brings China’s stories to the international stage 40 views | posted on April 17, 2021
- Barco partners with Ideal Systems to strengthen visualisation capabilities for broadcast in the region 35 views | posted on April 15, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020