“The Blacklist” tops ratings among PMEBs in Southeast Asia
Singapore – AXN’s latest suspense thriller The Blacklist has captivated the channel’s core professionals, managers, executives and businessmen (PMEBs) audiences across Southeast Asia.
Up to the third episode aired on October 16, 2013, The Blacklist, starring multiple Emmy-winning actor James Spader, has delivered ratings that topped all international channels in its timeslot, among PMEB viewers in the key markets of Singapore, Malaysia and the Philippines collectively. The well-received series has also drawn four times the ratings of the next best English general entertainment channel among pay-TV audiences 4+ across Southeast Asia.
The Blacklist is especially popular in Malaysia where it is the highest rated programme aired on AXN HD in the month of October to date, among pay-TV 4+ and PMEB viewers.
In the Philippines, The Blacklist shared the No. 1 spot on the ratings chart with the ongoing fifth season of the singing talent search reality competition series The Voice, which is also airing on AXN, for pay-TV audiences 2+.
- Hong Kong FILMART Online to open on 15 March 71 views | posted on March 3, 2021
- The Walt Disney Company Asia Pacific announces leadership team 70 views | posted on March 1, 2021
- Cottonwood Media to launch production of the premium period live-action kids’ series ‘Theodosia’ 39 views | posted on March 1, 2021
- Lee Seung-gi makes K-drama comeback with ‘Mouse’ to be aired on tvN 30 views | posted on March 3, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020