FOX International Channels (FIC) Asia has added model reality television series, Asia’s Next Top Model Season 2 (AsNTM S2), to its slate of original productions.
The Asian adaptation of globally-celebrated television show America’s Next Top Model, is a 13-episode reality competition series that follows 16 model hopefuls from 12 countries as they compete against one another to be the next face of Asia.
Season 2 sees Star World moving from being a regional broadcast partner to holding all rights to the show, making AsNTM S2 a pan-regional original production commissioned by FIC Asia. The current cycle will be shot in Malaysia, with plans to focus on a specific country for each new season. AsNTM Season 1 aired across 90 countries and captured over 11,000 relevant posts on social media platforms.
The series will also see the return of host and head of judging panel, Nadya Hutagalung, an Asian supermodel herself. Joining her will be a stellar line-up of icons from the fashion industry including fellow Season 1’s judge and mentor, Joey Mead King.
- Toonz Media Group joins forces with Ferly for ‘Kingdom of None’ 69 views | posted on June 8, 2021
- Han Ji-hyun stars in the popular k-drama ‘The Penthouse 3: War in Life’ 63 views | posted on June 7, 2021
- Firstlight Media names Jim Vinh to lead Asia-Pacific sales 61 views | posted on June 7, 2021
- NBC Olympics selects its audio consoles provider for production of Olympic Games in Tokyo 52 views | posted on June 7, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020