FOX International Channels (FIC) Asia has added model reality television series, Asia’s Next Top Model Season 2 (AsNTM S2), to its slate of original productions.
The Asian adaptation of globally-celebrated television show America’s Next Top Model, is a 13-episode reality competition series that follows 16 model hopefuls from 12 countries as they compete against one another to be the next face of Asia.
Season 2 sees Star World moving from being a regional broadcast partner to holding all rights to the show, making AsNTM S2 a pan-regional original production commissioned by FIC Asia. The current cycle will be shot in Malaysia, with plans to focus on a specific country for each new season. AsNTM Season 1 aired across 90 countries and captured over 11,000 relevant posts on social media platforms.
The series will also see the return of host and head of judging panel, Nadya Hutagalung, an Asian supermodel herself. Joining her will be a stellar line-up of icons from the fashion industry including fellow Season 1’s judge and mentor, Joey Mead King.
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10.4k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 70 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 57 views | posted on October 29, 2020
- ITV Studios presents its exciting content slate at its inaugural Fall Festival 44 views | posted on October 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020