Reed MIDEM to launch MIP DIGITAL FRONTS at MIPTV 2014
Cannes – Reed MIDEM has announced the launch of The MIP DIGITAL FRONTS at MIPTV 2014, creating the world’s first international screenings to showcase and trade original online video programming and web series, which will be presented to an audience of international buyers, producers, distributors, advertisers and strategists from the global TV and digital entertainment ecosystem.
The MIP DIGITAL FRONTS will feature a full day’s programme of 45-minute curated screenings from world-renowned platforms, digital studios and online channels, and will cover all genres of original digital content, including scripted and unscripted series, shorts, formats, games, as well as animation and content targeting kids and young adults.
The MIP DIGITAL FRONTS will also feature on-stage interviews with the producers, creative executives and talent behind the content. Parties and red-carpet events will round out the programme.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,538 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 113 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 104 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 96 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020