Nutopia sells “The Story of Us” to Australia’s Seven
Nutopia, the TV production company founded by Jane Root, has announced that Australia’s Seven Network is the latest buyer of the global docu-drama format The Story of Us.
The Story of Us format uses dramatic recreations, highly-realistic CGI, and insights from some of the United States’ most respected people. In the U.S., where it was introduced by President Barack Obama, it broke audience viewing records for the HISTORY Channel.
The format has already been made in the UK for BSkyB, as The British. Nutopia, working with A&E, is currently in discussion about the format in several other territories including Canada, France, Saudi Arabia and China. A global version of the approach, Mankind The Story of All Of Us, has been seen by millions of people worldwide in over 35 territories.
- Firstlight Media teams with Google Cloud to deliver next-gen OTT 51 views | posted on January 21, 2021
- Saloon Media announces start of production on ‘Hotel Paranormal’ S2 and return of Dan Aykroyd as narrator 51 views | posted on January 25, 2021
- Here are seven new Korean titles from iQIYI to satisfy your K-Drama fix 50 views | posted on January 26, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 48 views | posted on January 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020