According to Yahoo! New Zealand Business and Finance, Brendon Gibson, from the financial advisory firm KordaMentha, has advised that the settlement of the sale of MediaWorks NZ Limited to MediaWorks Holdings Limited has been postponed.
“Settlement had originally been planned for 30 September. However, a small number of complex commercial arrangements are still being negotiated with suppliers. This is not uncommon in a complex transaction of this nature, so this delay is unsurprising,” he said, according to the report.
- Quintus acquires factual titles for its VOD channels Free Documentary and Free Documentary Nature 52 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- E1 Championship flags off with the region’s top sim-racers competing for a share of US$15,000 48 views | posted on November 19, 2020
- Watch features and short films for free at the inaugural True Colors Film Festival 48 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- all3media international announces pre-sales to five continents for new Russell T. Davies drama ‘It’s A Sin’ 47 views | posted on November 20, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020