According to Yahoo! New Zealand Business and Finance, Brendon Gibson, from the financial advisory firm KordaMentha, has advised that the settlement of the sale of MediaWorks NZ Limited to MediaWorks Holdings Limited has been postponed.
“Settlement had originally been planned for 30 September. However, a small number of complex commercial arrangements are still being negotiated with suppliers. This is not uncommon in a complex transaction of this nature, so this delay is unsurprising,” he said, according to the report.
- Differentiating the sports OTT experience 102 views | posted on May 14, 2021
- Abacus Media Rights secures international distribution rights for ‘The Masked Dancer UK’ 99 views | posted on May 17, 2021
- Asian independent short films now accessible worldwide with ZEASN and Viddsee team up 99 views | posted on May 17, 2021
- Social entertainment platform GazeTV breaks the tradition with blockchain, tokenized ecosystem for audiences and video creators 68 views | posted on May 17, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020