Japanese format “Old Enough!” remade and set to broadcast in China
Old Enough!, the popular show that is entering its 23rd straight year of broadcast, has been remade in and is set to air throughout mainland China. This marks the first time that this format is licensed to a broadcaster in China – Qinghai Satellite TV. The programme will start its broadcast on October 13, 2013, for a total of 10 episodes.
The Old Enough! format has been licensed and broadcast in Italy (2008) and Britain (2009) and has been airing continuously in Vietnam as a regular weekly show since 2011.
- TechStorm kickstarts 2021 with a bang as it launches on Malaysia’s latest direct-to-home platform Sirius TV 399 views | posted on January 11, 2021
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One 317 views | posted on January 16, 2021
- Bidya Sinha Mim and Pritom Hasan starrer ZEE5 Original ‘WTFry’ premieres on ZEE5 79 views | posted on January 11, 2021
- ZEASN and Line TV partner to bring trending content to smart TVs 76 views | posted on January 11, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Producer Alan Eucharis Choo by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 11, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020