HBO Asia’s Screen RED movie channel launches in Thailand
The Grandmaster premieres for the first time on television in Thailand on RED this December.
Taiwanese actor and The Grandmaster star, Chang Chen; Ongard Prapakamol, Chief Commercial Officer of TrueVisions; Jonathan Spink, CEO of HBO Asia; Attaphon Na Bangxang, Chief Program & Content Officer of TrueVisions; Li Kuo-hsing, Chairman of Mei Ah Group; Thai celebrity, Mai Davika Hoorne.
Senior representatives from HBO Asia, TrueVisions and Mei Ah Group along with Taiwanese actor and star of The Grandmaster, Chang Chen, and Thai celebrities were present at the event on 2 October at Mandopop, Oriental Residences, Bangkok.
- GMA Network launches new digital channel ‘Heart of Asia’ 70 views | posted on July 2, 2020
- A+E Global Content Sales releases summer catalogue featuring high profile first-run projects and returning hits 59 views | posted on July 3, 2020
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 55 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Olympic Channel documentary ‘Rulon’ about the extraordinary journey of an ordinary man to premiere 21 July 43 views | posted on July 6, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020