FremantleMedia announces record number of global productions
Leading the charge is the long-running game show format Family Feud. Local versions of the popular game show are now produced in 60 territories worldwide. Other international commissions include Farmer Wants a Wife, Everybody Dance Now and Family Harmony.
Having launched at MIPTV 2013, two of FremantleMedia’s newest formats have already generated commissions from broadcasters. The feel-good format, Family Harmony, created by Attraction Images, completed three brand new deals and two recommissions. Local versions of the title will launch in Ukraine (Inter) and Kazakhstan (Khabar).
RTS Un in Switzerland has already committed to a second season following the show’s successful debut in May 2013. The news brings the total number of markets in which the format will appear to six.
- Hong Kong FILMART Online to open on 15 March 82 views | posted on March 3, 2021
- Medialink granted exclusive distribution rights to ‘TSUKIMICHI -Moonlight Fantasy-‘ and ‘Joran The Princess of Snow and Blood’ from Nippon TV in Asia territories excluding Korea 40 views | posted on March 8, 2021
- Lee Seung-gi makes K-drama comeback with ‘Mouse’ to be aired on tvN 37 views | posted on March 3, 2021
- Encore Singapore off to a flying start 36 views | posted on March 4, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020