CTE channels win ratings in Malaysia and grow in the Philippines
Hong Kong – In Q2 and Q3, two of Celestial Tiger Entertainment’s channels, CELESTIAL MOVIES HD (CM HD) and KIX HD, have outperformed their competitors while Thrill has seen viewership growth in the Philippines.
CM HD rolled out Chinese blockbusters to celebrate the channel brand’s 10th anniversary. Three of the movies featured in the “Celestial Biggest Stars, Biggest Blockbusters” programme campaign won their timeslots across all movie channels among ASTRO 4+ subscribers in Malaysia, according to Nielsen Malaysia. The three movies are Jackie Chan’s CZ12, one of his most expensive and biggest productions in recent years; Young and Dangerous: Reloaded, the 2013 remake of the iconic gangster franchise; and The Last Tycoon, featuring Chow Yun Fat’s triumphant return to the Shanghai Bund.
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 86 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 70 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Olympic Channel documentary ‘Rulon’ about the extraordinary journey of an ordinary man to premiere 21 July 57 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia 51 views | posted on July 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020