CTE channels win ratings in Malaysia and grow in the Philippines
Hong Kong – In Q2 and Q3, two of Celestial Tiger Entertainment’s channels, CELESTIAL MOVIES HD (CM HD) and KIX HD, have outperformed their competitors while Thrill has seen viewership growth in the Philippines.
CM HD rolled out Chinese blockbusters to celebrate the channel brand’s 10th anniversary. Three of the movies featured in the “Celestial Biggest Stars, Biggest Blockbusters” programme campaign won their timeslots across all movie channels among ASTRO 4+ subscribers in Malaysia, according to Nielsen Malaysia. The three movies are Jackie Chan’s CZ12, one of his most expensive and biggest productions in recent years; Young and Dangerous: Reloaded, the 2013 remake of the iconic gangster franchise; and The Last Tycoon, featuring Chow Yun Fat’s triumphant return to the Shanghai Bund.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 50 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Tata Sky partners with Accedo to develop the user interface of its Smart Set-top box – Tata Sky Binge+ 42 views | posted on September 14, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 39 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 28 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020