CTE channels win ratings in Malaysia and grow in the Philippines
Hong Kong – In Q2 and Q3, two of Celestial Tiger Entertainment’s channels, CELESTIAL MOVIES HD (CM HD) and KIX HD, have outperformed their competitors while Thrill has seen viewership growth in the Philippines.
CM HD rolled out Chinese blockbusters to celebrate the channel brand’s 10th anniversary. Three of the movies featured in the “Celestial Biggest Stars, Biggest Blockbusters” programme campaign won their timeslots across all movie channels among ASTRO 4+ subscribers in Malaysia, according to Nielsen Malaysia. The three movies are Jackie Chan’s CZ12, one of his most expensive and biggest productions in recent years; Young and Dangerous: Reloaded, the 2013 remake of the iconic gangster franchise; and The Last Tycoon, featuring Chow Yun Fat’s triumphant return to the Shanghai Bund.
- Firstlight Media teams with Google Cloud to deliver next-gen OTT 50 views | posted on January 21, 2021
- Saloon Media announces start of production on ‘Hotel Paranormal’ S2 and return of Dan Aykroyd as narrator 48 views | posted on January 25, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 47 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- Banijay Rights new sales structure in LATAM, Canada, and German-speaking territories 46 views | posted on January 25, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020