BREAKING: Public protest initiated in aftermath of HKTV’s FTA licence rejection
More than 7,000 people have pledged online their support for and presence at the public protest against the Hong Kong government’s decision not to award HKTV a free-to-air licence. The two Facebook posts invite supporters of the network to join in on either of two protest routes on Sunday, October 20, 2013.
The first requests supporters to assemble at Central Pier 9, dressed in black, and the second parade calls for support at East Point Road.
There is no indication that either of the posts originated from Ricky Wong or HKTV.
- Astro launches its new Ultra Plug & Play Box 247 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- ABS-CBN News online and ‘TV Patrol’ expand global news coverage with TFC News overseas segments 77 views | posted on July 22, 2021
- Voot Select brings the largest-ever direct-to-OTT Film Festival in India 77 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- BBC World News relaunches flagship programme ‘Newsday’ 66 views | posted on July 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021