BREAKING: Public protest initiated in aftermath of HKTV’s FTA licence rejection
More than 7,000 people have pledged online their support for and presence at the public protest against the Hong Kong government’s decision not to award HKTV a free-to-air licence. The two Facebook posts invite supporters of the network to join in on either of two protest routes on Sunday, October 20, 2013.
The first requests supporters to assemble at Central Pier 9, dressed in black, and the second parade calls for support at East Point Road.
There is no indication that either of the posts originated from Ricky Wong or HKTV.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 66 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 34 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 32 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- MIP Cancun Online+ and All3media International announce judges for second ‘Formats Pitch Competition’ 32 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020