BREAKING: Public protest initiated in aftermath of HKTV’s FTA licence rejection
More than 7,000 people have pledged online their support for and presence at the public protest against the Hong Kong government’s decision not to award HKTV a free-to-air licence. The two Facebook posts invite supporters of the network to join in on either of two protest routes on Sunday, October 20, 2013.
The first requests supporters to assemble at Central Pier 9, dressed in black, and the second parade calls for support at East Point Road.
There is no indication that either of the posts originated from Ricky Wong or HKTV.
- Hong Kong FILMART Online to open on 15 March 82 views | posted on March 3, 2021
- Encore Singapore off to a flying start 66 views | posted on March 4, 2021
- Medialink granted exclusive distribution rights to ‘TSUKIMICHI -Moonlight Fantasy-‘ and ‘Joran The Princess of Snow and Blood’ from Nippon TV in Asia territories excluding Korea 44 views | posted on March 8, 2021
- Lee Seung-gi makes K-drama comeback with ‘Mouse’ to be aired on tvN 38 views | posted on March 3, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020