BBCWW and FremantleMedia Australia in production partnership
The multi-year deal will see FremantleMedia Australia (FMA) working alongside BBC Worldwide Australia & New Zealand to provide programming from the BBC’s entertainment catalogue.
Ian Hogg, FMA Regional CEO Australia/ Asia Pacific, said: “FremantleMedia and BBC Worldwide have a shared DNA for creative excellence. We very much look forward to working with the BBC Worldwide ANZ leadership team. This is a powerful partnership that will be transformational for both companies.”
Jon Penn, Managing Director, BBC Worldwide Australia & New Zealand, said: “There is huge potential in our entertainment formats catalogue but, in order to fully exploit this, we needed a partner who could bring excellent production skills and the ability to create multiplatform brands to the mix. FremantleMedia Australia has a proven track record in both these areas, with shows like Australia’s Got Talent, The X Factor, Project Runway and Grand Designs, all of which are well produced and have a strong connection with audiences beyond the TV screen.
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 49 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 40 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- Stone Village, BlackBox Multimedia partner to Adapt Mary Shelley’s ‘Frankenstein’ 34 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- Bilibili announces 33 new Chinese anime titles at ‘Made By Bilibili 2020-2021’ 32 views | posted on November 24, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020