Zodiak Rights, the international division of Zodiak Media, has announced that it has secured a three-year volume deal with leading Australian subscription television broadcaster, Foxtel.
Foxtel has already selected over 400 hours of programming from Zodiak’s catalogue including series of Embarrassing Bodies, Hardcore Pawn, My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding Specials, Lizard Lick Towing, Rehab with Dr Drew, Wife Swap USA, 999 What’s Your Emergency andRobson’s Extreme Fishing Challenge. Several one-hour human interest and history documentaries including Burning Down Paris, How the Devil Got his Horns and WWI Top Gun: Revealed have also been picked up as part of the deal.
The new deal now covers the Foxtel Networks Channels: The LifeStyle Channel, LifeStyle FOOD, LifeStyle HOME, LifeStyle YOU, Channel V, Hits, MAX and CMC, A&E, Arena, FOX8, The Comedy Channel, Bio., HISTORY and Crime Investigation Network.
- Colors Kannada launches ‘BIGG BOSS Kannada’ Season 8 74 views | posted on February 26, 2021
- Fremantle acquires multi-territory production rights for ‘Good With Wood’ 54 views | posted on February 25, 2021
- Flame Distribution to handle global sales of ‘Life in Colour With David Attenborough’ 51 views | posted on February 26, 2021
- The Walt Disney Company Asia Pacific announces leadership team 48 views | posted on March 1, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020