Los Angeles – Rive Gauche Television has sold over 650 hours to broadcasters in multiple territories worldwide, announced Jon Kramer, CEO of Rive Gauche Television.
In Asia Pacific, titles sold include Operation Repo (Foxtel and Seven Australia); MOMO: The Sam Giancana Story, My Strange Addiction, Most Likely To…, Catch My Killer, Pretty Bad Girls, Homicide Hunter 2, Ice Cold Killers 2, Evil Twins 2 and Saw for Hire (Foxtel Australia); The Dog Whisperer 6 (LIC China); Faces of Earth (Discovery India); Sea Rescue, Born to Explore 2, Horsemen Cometh, Wild About Animals, Travelers with Skis 2, Into the Wild and Race to the Scene (True Corp Thailand).
In other territories, titles sold include:
Europe: Pretty Bad Girls (M6 France); Animal Science (NTV Germany); Homicide Hunter and MOMO: The Sam Giancana Story(Canal + France); My Strange Addiction and My Crazy Obsession (Antenna 3 Spain); Happily Never After and Operation Osmin(Mediaset Spain).
Scandinavia: Catch My Killer, Happily Never After 2, Ice Cold Killers 2, Sins & Secrets 2 (TV4 Sweden); Operation Repo (SBS Discovery Norway and TV4 Sweden); My Strange Addiction (SBS Netherlands and Belgium); My Crazy Obsession (SBS Belgium);Homicide Hunter (AETN Benelux).
- Quintus acquires factual titles for its VOD channels Free Documentary and Free Documentary Nature 58 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- Watch features and short films for free at the inaugural True Colors Film Festival 51 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- all3media international announces pre-sales to five continents for new Russell T. Davies drama ‘It’s A Sin’ 49 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 45 views | posted on November 23, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020