Los Angeles – NATPE||Content First President and CEO Rod Perth announced that the organisation is relocating NATPE||Budapest to Prague in 2014 and renaming the market NATPE||Europe to reflect its commitment to the growing European television industry.
“Our move from Budapest to Prague represents a deep and ongoing commitment to the EEC countries and their growing television and content businesses,” Perth said. “We believe in eastern and central Europe, and this move represents a chance to refresh this yearly television market institution. Budapest has been a wonderful location for many years, and after careful consideration and many conversations with our customers, the consensus was that Prague will provide more flexibility that will make NATPE||Europe an even better market.”
“We are incredibly appreciative of all of our friends in Budapest that made us feel welcome for so many years,” he continued.
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced 564 views | posted on January 17, 2021
- Nippon TV’s award-winning drama series ‘Mother’ Thai version wins Best Script Writing at the 25th Asian Television Awards 129 views | posted on January 18, 2021
- Period drama ‘Last Madame’ named Best Digital Fiction Series at the 25th Asian Television Awards 113 views | posted on January 18, 2021
- Anchor-turned-actor Ivan Tai cast in RTM miniseries ‘A.I in Love’ with Janna Nick and Dini Shcatzmann 94 views | posted on January 18, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020