MIPCOM to host 2nd Women in Global Entertainment Power Lunch
A+E Networks’ President & CEO, Nancy Dubuc, will introduce a panel to discuss MIPCOM 2013’s main theme: the new golden age of television. Panelists are Anne Sweeney, co-chair of Disney Media Networks and President of Disney/ABC Television Group, Emily Mortimer from The Newsroom and Noura Al Kaabi, CEO of twofour54.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,062 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 76 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Singapore, now streaming on Netflix on National Day 62 views | posted on July 29, 2020
- Raven Capital and Coconuts are teaming up for a slate of unscripted pilots from Asia 49 views | posted on July 31, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020