MIPCOM: illuminate Hollywood to present 4K conversion solution
Los Angeles, California – illuminate Hollywood will launch its iConform solution at MIPCOM, for content owners looking to bridge their existing libraries with modern technology. iConform uses a proprietary technology to bring SD programmes up to the current HD and 4K media standards, generating new life and revenue from valuable, dormant assets, with significant cost and time savings.
illuminate Hollywood has already remastered TV series for studios and distribution companies such as CBS, 21st Century Fox and Universal Studios. iConform has been used to create the latest HD versions of many popular TV series, including The X-Files, 24, Star Trek: The Next Generation and Pee-wee’s Playhouse, as well as several movies and independent features.
In launching its 4K conversion solution internationally, illuminate Hollywood has tapped content rights pro Steve Galloway as Senior Vice President, Business Development. Galloway will not only introduce the iConform technology to content owners, but is also prepared to broker distribution deals for illuminate Hollywood partners, serving as the conduit in finding new audiences for the enhanced, re-purposed programmes.
- Canal+ and Cmore journey to ‘Eden’ with All3media International 98 views | posted on June 21, 2021
- K-drama lead actor Song Seon-Heon returns with a new investigative crime drama ‘Voice 4’ on tvN 64 views | posted on June 18, 2021
- Globecast partners with Viaccess-Orca and MainStreaming for new end-to-end OTT Platform, App development 62 views | posted on June 21, 2021
- iQiyi Original K-drama series ‘Jirisan’ completes filming 59 views | posted on June 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020