MIPCOM: Animated series “Filly Funtasia” to debut episodes
The first episodes of the new animated series Filly Funtasia, based on the best-selling brand Filly from Dracco, will be presented publicly at the upcoming edition of MIP JR and MIPCOM in early October, in Cannes, France. Dracco and BRB Internacional, the distributor of the series on a global level (with the exception of Germany), will unveil the first two adventures of this new animated cartoon sitcom. The series features the popular Filly characters and a marvellous new world full of magic and fantasy. Produced by Screen 21/Black Dragon and created in dynamic 3D hi-def, the series has top-tier scriptwriters from Hollywood.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 179 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 112 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 102 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 43 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020