Singapore – HBO Asia has announced the availability of HBO, HBO HD and CINEMAX in Myanmar to subscribers of Forever Group and Sky Net, while RED HD, HBO Asia’s 24-hour Asian movie channel, will be available to Sky Net subscribers from October 1, 2013. With the addition of Myanmar, HBO Asia’s flagship channel is now available in 23 territories across the Asia Pacific region.
HBO Asia’s distribution network has also grown with the addition of a new affiliate in Nepal. From October 1, HBO, CINEMAX, HBO HD and Baby First TV will be available to Nepal’s Dish Home subscribers for the first time. HBO Asia is the distributing partner for Baby First TV in the region.
- Astro launches its new Ultra Plug & Play Box 251 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- ABS-CBN News online and ‘TV Patrol’ expand global news coverage with TFC News overseas segments 80 views | posted on July 22, 2021
- Voot Select brings the largest-ever direct-to-OTT Film Festival in India 78 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- BBC World News relaunches flagship programme ‘Newsday’ 73 views | posted on July 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021