Singapore – FairPrice has announced a partnership with Brand New Media to launch a new food television channel, food for life tv. A channel created especially for viewers in Singapore, food for life tv is a complimentary channel that features food and cookery content that is both locally-produced and internationally-sourced. Targeted at those who enjoy cooking at home, www.foodforlifetv.tv can be viewed any time, anywhere via any internet-connected device such as computer, smart phone, tablet or smart TV.
As internet penetration soars to over 100 per cent (source: Singstat 2012), content offered over the internet would gain more attention. On average, Singaporeans spend 25 hours a week online versus a mere 12.5 hours watching broadcast television. 66 per cent of Singaporean internet users watch video and TV online (source: comScore video metrics). The channel’s content strategy is focused on connecting viewers with the latest food programming presented by brands which are the trusted authorities in their respective fields.
Ms. Christina Lim, Director, Brand & Marketing, NTUC FairPrice, said, “To stay relevant to our increasingly tech-savvy customers, FairPrice aims to deliver value through useful content for grocery shoppers. With the launch of food for life tv, we are able to interact with customers across multiple channels in real time, at all times, with compelling content that enriches and empowers users to be more efficient and effective in deciding what to cook, how to choose certain products like wine and be inspired to bond with friends and family through sharing of food.”
- Australia’s Nine Network, Taiwan’s Chunghwa Telecom set to broadcast Sonar’s eSports sci-fi series – ‘Interface’ 305 views | posted on October 16, 2020
- Star Stable Entertainment partners with animation studio Ferly for short-form series adaptation of ‘Mistfall’ 64 views | posted on October 16, 2020
- Netflix picks up Philippine adaptation of ‘Descendants of the Sun’ aired on GMA Network 54 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- Celestial Tiger Entertainment announces its first original production on Thrill – ‘Model Family’ 50 views | posted on October 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020