DW streamlines its language feeds in Asia and Latin America
Starting September 30, 2013, DW (Latinoamérica) will broadcast 24 hours of Spanish and DW (Asien) 24 hours of German programming. Up until now, DW Latinoamérica) broadcasted 20 hours in Spanish, and DW (Asien) 20 hours of German. The changes to these lineups will ensure that audiences in Asia and Latin America will be able to enjoy more DW programming in Spanish and German.
“We are further streamlining our lineups to reflect the growing importance of our target audiences in Asia and Latin America,” said DW’s Director of Global Content Christoph Lanz.
The new 24-hour German service in Asia is part of a dual channel strategy for the region. In addition, DW’s English channel is available in North America, Africa and Australia.
- Flame bids farewell to its founder John Caldon 71 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- U-NEXT enters licensing partnership with ViacomCBS for a selection of new series from SHOWTIME® to premiere in Japan 63 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- Disney+ officially starts streaming in Singapore on 23 February 62 views | posted on February 24, 2021
- ‘Tales of Arcadia: 3Below’ premieres on DreamWorks on 1 March 59 views | posted on February 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020