Disney S.E.A. appoints James Gray as GM, Disney Interactive
Singapore – The Walt Disney Company Southeast Asia (TWDC SEA) has announced the appointment of James Gray as General Manager, Disney Interactive, reporting to Robert Gilby, Managing Director of the region.
James Gray will oversee Disney Southeast Asia’s mobile, social and games businesses as well as interactive marketing across all Disney lines of businesses in the SEA region. He will be the key driver in developing and implementing interactive strategies for properties from Disney Online, Playdom,Disney’s Mobile games business (e.g. Where’s My Water), Club Penguin and console business (e.g. Disney Infinity) as well as for Disney’s leading entertainment brands in the Film industry (Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Lucasfilm), television industry (Disney Channel, Disney Junior and Disney XD), and Retail & Licensing sector (including Disney’s E-Commerce plans & Disney Publishing).
Gray will work closely with other lines of Disney’s integrated Southeast Asia organisation to increase the reach of Disney stories and characters across the region and to expand key partnerships and marketing initiatives.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 50 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Tata Sky partners with Accedo to develop the user interface of its Smart Set-top box – Tata Sky Binge+ 42 views | posted on September 14, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 39 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 28 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020