Disney S.E.A. appoints James Gray as GM, Disney Interactive
Singapore – The Walt Disney Company Southeast Asia (TWDC SEA) has announced the appointment of James Gray as General Manager, Disney Interactive, reporting to Robert Gilby, Managing Director of the region.
James Gray will oversee Disney Southeast Asia’s mobile, social and games businesses as well as interactive marketing across all Disney lines of businesses in the SEA region. He will be the key driver in developing and implementing interactive strategies for properties from Disney Online, Playdom,Disney’s Mobile games business (e.g. Where’s My Water), Club Penguin and console business (e.g. Disney Infinity) as well as for Disney’s leading entertainment brands in the Film industry (Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Lucasfilm), television industry (Disney Channel, Disney Junior and Disney XD), and Retail & Licensing sector (including Disney’s E-Commerce plans & Disney Publishing).
Gray will work closely with other lines of Disney’s integrated Southeast Asia organisation to increase the reach of Disney stories and characters across the region and to expand key partnerships and marketing initiatives.
- A+E Global Content Sales releases summer catalogue featuring high profile first-run projects and returning hits 60 views | posted on July 3, 2020
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 58 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia 48 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 47 views | posted on July 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020