Discovery Kids to create studio in Singapore theme park
Singapore – Family entertainment company KidZania has announced the first six of 30-plus industry partners to be part of its educational and entertainment theme park. The partners are Maybank, Discovery Networks Asia-Pacific, Yakult, Canon and The Soup Spoon.
Discovery Networks Asia-Pacific will create a Discovery Kids studio within the park, where children will experience the behind-the-scenes work that goes into being a Discovery Channel filmmaker.
KidZania will not have any rides. Instead, it will features real-world establishments (bank, university, fire station, radio station) and career choices (pilot, surgeon, fashion designer) to help children develop real life skills.
- AXN Asia launches its first-ever crime thriller podcast ‘Fey Hollow: The Fairy Tale Murders’ 58 views | posted on June 16, 2021
- K-drama lead actor Song Seon-Heon returns with a new investigative crime drama ‘Voice 4’ on tvN 53 views | posted on June 18, 2021
- Keshet International completes sales for ‘Line In The Sand’ 41 views | posted on June 16, 2021
- Vizrt offers cloud solutions for Thailand storytellers through partnership with AIS Business and VMware 39 views | posted on June 17, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020