Discovery Kids to create studio in Singapore theme park
Singapore – Family entertainment company KidZania has announced the first six of 30-plus industry partners to be part of its educational and entertainment theme park. The partners are Maybank, Discovery Networks Asia-Pacific, Yakult, Canon and The Soup Spoon.
Discovery Networks Asia-Pacific will create a Discovery Kids studio within the park, where children will experience the behind-the-scenes work that goes into being a Discovery Channel filmmaker.
KidZania will not have any rides. Instead, it will features real-world establishments (bank, university, fire station, radio station) and career choices (pilot, surgeon, fashion designer) to help children develop real life skills.
- Flame bids farewell to its founder John Caldon 69 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- U-NEXT enters licensing partnership with ViacomCBS for a selection of new series from SHOWTIME® to premiere in Japan 61 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- Disney+ officially starts streaming in Singapore on 23 February 60 views | posted on February 24, 2021
- ‘Tales of Arcadia: 3Below’ premieres on DreamWorks on 1 March 57 views | posted on February 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020