CNBC International appoints Deputy Managing Editor, Digital
London and Singapore – CNBC International has appointed Phillip Tutt as the Deputy Managing Editor, Digital. Tutt will be responsible for managing the day-to-day editorial content on CNBC.com for all regions outside of the United States. He will manage a team of reporters and producers in London and Singapore who produce international content for CNBC.com as well as the network’s digital products and services, the suite of CNBC Mobile products including the CNBC RealTime iPhone & iPad apps and desktop/mobile service CNBC PRO.
In this newly created role, Tutt will manage the editorial agenda across International for CNBC.com, working closely with the network’s television producers to deliver CNBC’s breaking news, video and web content. Based at CNBC’s regional headquarters in London, Tutt will report to Deepanshu Bagchee, Managing Digital Editor and Head of Digital for CNBC International.
Tutt joins CNBC.com as the site posted its second-best month ever in terms of unique visitors in August 2013. The site was visited by 9.3 million unique users in August, up 34 percent compared to the same time period last year.
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 46 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 37 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- Stone Village, BlackBox Multimedia partner to Adapt Mary Shelley’s ‘Frankenstein’ 30 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- Bilibili announces 33 new Chinese anime titles at ‘Made By Bilibili 2020-2021’ 30 views | posted on November 24, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020