ABS-CBN to receive pitches for online content from the public
ABS-CBN chairman Eugenio “Gabby” Lopez III said on August 30 that the country’s largest multimedia conglomerate is opening its doors to Filipinos who have ideas for online shows and dream of having their concepts produced into new programmes and content material on the internet.
ABS-CBN chairman Eugenio ‘Gabby’ Lopez III at the 7th Internet and Mobile Marketing Summit
In his keynote presentation at the 7th Internet and Mobile Marketing Summit titled “Insights About Innovation: Online and Offline Synergies,” Lopez announced ABS-CBN’s plan to replicate video-sharing website YouTube’s project that funded original channels for celebrities, online video creators, and Hollywood studios.
Lopez said ABS-CBN will be choosing five or more ideas for online content, which will be funded, produced, and put out on an appropriate online platform. Ideas and concepts can be sent to email@example.com before the end of the year.
“What YouTube is doing for the rest of the world, ABS-CBN would like to do for the IMMAP members and the Philippines. If you have an idea, let’s collaborate. This is exactly how: Send us your content ideas that you think will work on the digital space,” he said.
“We will promote them aggressively. And like what they do on YouTube, we will go into a revenue-sharing partnership,” said Lopez.
- iQiyi deepens international partnership with Dolby 84 views | posted on July 27, 2021
- 5 Asian romance dramas on iQiyi that will make you love ‘love’ again 55 views | posted on July 26, 2021
- The Q announces a lineup of new-age comedy series 53 views | posted on July 29, 2021
- ShemarooMe expands worldwide reach on connected televisions via partnership with ZEASN 51 views | posted on July 29, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021