TV Asahi and Warner Bros format to air on Dutch BNN
This is the first international commission of the format, which is based on the successful Japanese game show Speed Kings.
Earlier in 2013, a pilot episode was produced by UK production company Wall to Wall (part of WBITVP’s Shed Media) to give the format a fully international flavour and there is a significant amount of interest from a variety of channels in the UK and elsewhere in the international market.
“No Brainer is a simple yet brilliant game show. We knew when we worked with TV Asahi to re-develop the rules and game play of the show that it would appeal to international audiences. We believe that BlazHoffski’s version will be the first of many produced outside of Japan,” commented Andrew Zein, Senior Vice President, Creative, Format Development and Sales, Warner Bros. International Television Production.
- Ampverse and POPS Worldwide collaborate to create video gaming content series 73 views | posted on July 10, 2020
- Nippon TV’s hit smartphone game, ‘HunterxHunter’ expands to Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau 72 views | posted on July 10, 2020
- All-new episodes of Marquee TV shows back on air from 13th July on ZEE5 Global 60 views | posted on July 13, 2020
- CNN International announces Selina Wang as new Asia-based correspondent 37 views | posted on July 14, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020