Bangkok – Turner International Asia Pacific has announced that Boomerang, its kids’ channel, is set to launch on TV screens in 11 million households in Thailand next month.
Boomerang will be available in Thai language from August 14 and will be the first international kids’ channel on a free cable and satellite platform. The channel will be locally operated by a subsidiary of Major Kantana Broadcasting Co., Ltd (MKB),which is a joint venture between M Picture and Kantana Group, and supported by M Turner Co., Ltd., a new joint venture established in Thailand by Turner Asia Pacific Ventures, Inc. and MKB.
- KC Global Media expands distribution in Cambodia, Malaysia, and the Philippines 74 views | posted on June 10, 2021
- Viu offers a special treat to frontline food delivery heroes of Singapore 60 views | posted on June 9, 2021
- Red Fiber offers special deals and sets expansion goals for seamless customer experience in the Philippines 44 views | posted on June 10, 2021
- Cignal TV, TV5, Smart, and PLDT join forces to deliver multi-platform world-class coverage of the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 39 views | posted on June 14, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020