“MasterChef Australia” finalist Audra Morrice in Singapore
Michele Schofield, Senior Vice President, Programming and Marketing, tells TV ASIA Plus that the following few months will see more MasterChef Australia fare coming to viewers across Southeast Asia. Following S4 will be MasterChef Australia All-Stars which premieres September 9, 2013, and that will be followed by MasterChef Australia S5 which is currently airing in Australia.
- Ampverse and POPS Worldwide collaborate to create video gaming content series 70 views | posted on July 10, 2020
- Nippon TV’s hit smartphone game, ‘HunterxHunter’ expands to Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau 68 views | posted on July 10, 2020
- All-new episodes of Marquee TV shows back on air from 13th July on ZEE5 Global 56 views | posted on July 13, 2020
- CNN International announces Selina Wang as new Asia-based correspondent 34 views | posted on July 14, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020