Juried winners for Emmy’s creativity in interactive media announced
Last Chance Kitchen is the digital companion to linear series Top Chef and involved fans deciding which of the eliminated contestants would get a second chance. The Lizzie Bennet Diaries is the modern multi-platform adaptation of Jane Austen’s Pride and Prejudice, delivered via YouTube channels and supplemented with Twitter activity. Oprah’s Lifeclass is an interactive, worldwide social experience for millions of students who converse with Oprah Winfrey on-air, online and via social media. The Nick App offers kids instant and on-demand access to more than 1,000 pieces of Nickelodeon-themed content.
The announcement was made by the Academy of Television Arts & Sciences Interactive Media Peer Group Governors Lori H. Schwartz and Seth Shapiro.
- DreamWorks launches its brand-new virtual world, Dream Heroes 87 views | posted on June 15, 2021
- New Smithsonian Channel series ‘Dogs With Extraordinary Jobs’ features dogs working to make the world a better place 83 views | posted on June 14, 2021
- Cignal TV, TV5, Smart, and PLDT join forces to deliver multi-platform world-class coverage of the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 80 views | posted on June 14, 2021
- NTV strikes deal with Walter Presents for ‘Murderous Fever’ 44 views | posted on June 14, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020