The BBC team at China Showcase
Beijing – BBC Worldwide’s deal provides China’s state television broadcaster with more than 65 hours of BBC programmes.
The deal was announced at BBC Worldwide’s China Showcase. The event, held for the third time, saw BBC Worldwide unveil hundreds of new programme offerings from a variety of genres to over 100 industry partners in the country. The event also served as a forum to exchange ideas for future collaborations.
This new programming deal with CCTV involves factual programmes, with natural history making up the bulk of the package. With titles that include Attenborough’s Ark, Jaguars – Born Free, Penguins – Spy in the Huddle and Giant Otters of the Amazon, it is the largest package of natural history programming that the state broadcaster has acquired this year.
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 58 views | posted on August 12, 2020
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 58 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 52 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 40 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020