AXN’s “The Apprentice Asia” clinches top PMEB ratings
Singapore – AXN announces that The Apprentice Asia has delivered full season ratings that made it the No.1 show in its timeslot across all international channels in Southeast Asia, among the channel’s core audience of professionals, managers, executives and businessmen (PMEBs).
AXN’s latest made-in-Asia-for-Asia original production was also the highest rated programme in its timeslot across all English general entertainment channels among the region’s pay-TV 4+ audiences.
Viewership of The Apprentice Asia peaked in key markets Malaysia and the Philippines at the 11th and concluding episode on July 31, 2013. The nail-biting finale saw Malaysian aviation tycoon Tony Fernandes hire Filipino marketer Jonathan Allen Yabut as Asia’s first Apprentice.
In the Philippines, the finale episode was the No.1 rated show across all ad-supported channels among the ‘AB’ socio-economic class audiences.
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 62 views | posted on August 12, 2020
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 59 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 56 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 40 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020