Kuala Lumpur – Astro Malaysia Holdings Berhad (“Astro”) has been chosen as the “Most Admired Enterprise’ for the Corporate Social Responsibility (Large Company) category at the 2013 ASEAN Business Awards (“ABA”). ABA was mooted and launched by ASEAN governments in 2007 to honour enterprises in the region that have made positive contribution in areas such as growth, employment, innovation and corporate social responsibility (“CSR”).
The 2013 ABA was presented by His Royal Highness Prince Mohamed Bolkiah, the Minister of Foreign Affairs and Trade of Brunei on 20 August 2013, at the 45th ASEAN Economic Ministers’ Meeting Gala Dinner held at the International Convention Centre, Brunei.
Yang Berhormat Dato’ Sri Mustapa bin Mohamed, the Minister of International Trade and Industry of Malaysia, who was leading the Malaysian delegation to the 45th ASEAN Economic Ministers’ Meeting, congratulated Astro on the accolade.
“We are very proud of Astro’s achievement. Astro has done well not only in Malaysia, but also throughout the region. To win a CSR award, I think, is befitting of Astro’s big contribution to Malaysians. Keep it up and we hope that Astro will win more awards in the future. Well done,” said Dato’ Sri Mustapa.
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 86 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 70 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Olympic Channel documentary ‘Rulon’ about the extraordinary journey of an ordinary man to premiere 21 July 57 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia 51 views | posted on July 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020