Zodiak Kids inks multiple sales agreements across Asia
Zodiak Kids has secured a raft of programme sales throughout Asia for over 280 hours of programming from across their portfolio. Cartoon Network has picked up a third series (52X11’) of Horrid Henry to air in India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Nepal, the Maldives and Sri Lanka.
In a separate deal, Discovery Kids has acquired the broadcast rights to the third series (20X20’) of Mister Maker produced by Zodiak’s The Foundation studio. Mister Maker will air on Discovery in India, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, the Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan and Sri Lanka.
Zodiak Kids has also secured an extensive agreement with Singapore’s MediaCorp for over 260 hours of programming for their OTT service Toggle Kids channel and SVOD service in Singapore. Children will now be able to enjoy watching a range of series such as Totally Spies, Dani’s Castle, Dani’s House, Little Princess, Team Galaxy, Street Football, Trapped, Norman Normal, Martin Mystery, Gormiti, Monster Buster Club and Lili’s Island.
- Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. licenses global streaming rights to ‘Ninja Warrior’, ‘Unbeatable Banzuk’ 321 views | posted on April 15, 2021
- Jiangsu Broadcasting Corp. brings China’s stories to the international stage 64 views | posted on April 17, 2021
- Viu launches Viu Shorts! Thailand 62 views | posted on April 19, 2021
- Barco partners with Ideal Systems to strengthen visualisation capabilities for broadcast in the region 43 views | posted on April 15, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020