Zodiak Kids inks multiple sales agreements across Asia
Zodiak Kids has secured a raft of programme sales throughout Asia for over 280 hours of programming from across their portfolio. Cartoon Network has picked up a third series (52X11’) of Horrid Henry to air in India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Nepal, the Maldives and Sri Lanka.
In a separate deal, Discovery Kids has acquired the broadcast rights to the third series (20X20’) of Mister Maker produced by Zodiak’s The Foundation studio. Mister Maker will air on Discovery in India, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, the Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan and Sri Lanka.
Zodiak Kids has also secured an extensive agreement with Singapore’s MediaCorp for over 260 hours of programming for their OTT service Toggle Kids channel and SVOD service in Singapore. Children will now be able to enjoy watching a range of series such as Totally Spies, Dani’s Castle, Dani’s House, Little Princess, Team Galaxy, Street Football, Trapped, Norman Normal, Martin Mystery, Gormiti, Monster Buster Club and Lili’s Island.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 90 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 50 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 44 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 34 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020