VIMN France launches first Asian pop culture channel
The channel will air a new and exclusive catalogue of the biggest hits in Japanimation. It will launch with a range of content including programmes looking at Japanese culture and trends, game shows, news from the biggest events, reality series including the Shibuhara Girls and the best J-Pop and K-Pop music videos, as well as Japanese MTV Unplugged concerts and award ceremonies such as the VMAJs, in partnership with MTV Asia.
As part of the countdown to launch, every week fans in France will be able to watch one new episode of popular Japanese animation series Naruto : Shippuden and Hunter x Hunter just after it airs in Japan via the J-ONE smartphone app which is now available to download for free on iTunes and Android.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 74 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 43 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 42 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 41 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020