London, U.K. – KidsCo, the international children’s channel, has confirmed that the imagination-based Syfy Kids programming block will debut on July 22, 2013 across Asia and South Africa.
The fully dubbed programming block is a partnership between KidsCo and Syfy, and will launch with a raft of new content including original programming and recently acquired titles from KidsCo joint-venture partners NBCUniversal and Corus Entertainment. Key titles include The Future is Wild, Z-Squad, Back to the Future, Dino Squad and Evolution: The Animated Series. There will also be an upcoming launch of the recently acquired hit CG-animated series, Matt Hatter Chronicles and KidsCo original production ZuZu & the Supernuffs.
- Discovery, Inc. announces leadership changes in Asia Pacific 115 views | posted on August 3, 2021
- Disney’s ‘Jungle Cruise’ to stream on Disney+ with Premier Access from 30 July 71 views | posted on July 30, 2021
- Stay entertained with these new and exciting releases from Viu this August 62 views | posted on August 2, 2021
- Tata Sky Binge delivers aggregation across 11 streaming apps, powered by ThinkAnalytics 57 views | posted on July 30, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021