SPT Asia and SPT Japan deliver new season of “Cyril”
Hong Kong – Sony Pictures Television’s Networks, Asia and Sony Pictures Television’s Networks, Japan, along with Hong Kong-based Charis Entertainment, have collaborated on a new season of the unscripted series starring Cyril, one of the world’s most provocative magicians.
The series will follow Cyril in Rio de Janeiro as he experiences the beauty, energy and flavor of Brazil. Filmed with hidden cameras, the show will feature Cyril in real life comedic situations as he surprises unsuspecting locals and tourists with magical moments.
Cyril: Viva Magic marks the third season of magic that SPT’s Networks, Asia has produced, and the second season in which Charis Entertainment has packaged together as a show ‘made in Asia for Asia’; an original production created for Asian audiences, yet with an international appeal. To date, the Cyril series of shows – including Cyril: Simply Magic and Cyril’s Family Vacation: Hawaii Edition– has captured over 45.5 million viewers across the region, and rated No. 1 in its timeslot in South East Asia during the original broadcasts.
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 49 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 40 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- Stone Village, BlackBox Multimedia partner to Adapt Mary Shelley’s ‘Frankenstein’ 34 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- Bilibili announces 33 new Chinese anime titles at ‘Made By Bilibili 2020-2021’ 32 views | posted on November 24, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020